Our client is one of the top rated CPA firms in the Twin Cities. They have a strong Information Technology group that provides their clients with a sophisticated and critical level of support. They are looking to add several key people to their Enterprise Resource Planning team. These include a Resource Manager and an ERP Advisor, along with a Business Development Professional.
The ERP Advisor is responsible for providing technical and functional ERP support to clients.
- Workstation and simple server installs of ERP software.
- Field incoming help desk tickets related to ERP software.
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future problems and provide recommendations.
- ERP software upgrades and migrations.
- ERP software end user training.
- ERP software setup and configuration.
- Setup of ERP software backup.
- Occasional evening/weekend field projects.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience in accounting for management information systems.
Experience in a help desk, customer support environment supporting ERP software.
Experience with Microsoft Dynamics or similar ERP software.
Basic experience with Microsoft SQL Server
Basic experience with various reporting solutions Excel, SSRS, MR, etc.
Basic experience with macros and simple programing.
Strong Interpersonal skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong organization skill.
Ability to meet client expectations in a timely manner.
Ability to analyze, solve and debug technical problems across multiple platforms.
Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide ERP support.
Possession of a valid Driver’s License and access to a reliable vehicle that is insured.