A career at our client company is an opportunity for success in a fun, flexible and rewarding environment. If you’re an experienced Tax Manager with a focus on compliance and client management, we look forward to seeing how your previous experience and expertise will complement our team.
We strive to find employees that are the right fit for our team. If you’re passionate about tax and enjoy helping people and businesses succeed, then you won’t find a better place to work than at our client CPA firm.
As an Individual Tax Manager at our client, you will advise on technical tax issues as part of the compliance team. You will solve problems, communicate clearly, complete time sensitive projects, and quickly earn the trust of our clients.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Review individual income tax returns for business owners and high net-worth individuals.
- Advise individual and business owners on tax matters.
- Identify tax compliance issues, conduct tax research, resolve tax questions, and complete other miscellaneous tax projects.
- Four-year accounting degree, active CPA
- 8+ years of public accounting experience
- Experience with taxation of pass-through entities and owners
- Motivated, team player
- Organized and a clear communicator
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Willingness to work overtime as projects and workload may require
- Proficient in Excel, ProSystem fx Tax or other tax preparation software
Why our client?
- Exposure to a challenging role with a variety of projects
- Flexible work arrangements
- Robust benefit package including medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, 401K with company contribution, prepaid legal and identity theft protection