SENIOR ACCOUNTANT – Career Opportunity
We have been retained by a local CPA firm to identify experienced Senior Accountants to join their leadership team. The Senior Accountant is responsible for organizing and driving client deliverables individually or as part of a team. They are the face of the firm and maintain client contact to effectively complete assigned projects.
- Financial Performance
- Client Service Management
- Business Development
- Team Development
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Enrolled Agent (EA) preferred.
- Served as a Staff Accountant or similar experience.
- Problem solving ability.
- Has made decision on department assignment.
- Communicate issues, delays and status against expectations with team members.
- A working knowledge of firm products and services in the practice area and a general knowledge of products and services in other practice areas.
- A general understanding of market trends relating to clients and local business initiatives.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, anticipating and resolving problems.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and assignments.
- High level of ethics, integrity and professionalism.
- Demonstrates organization and administrative skills.
- Displays sound decision-making skills
- Ability to concisely an effectively communicate work performed
- Aligned self-development to support position responsibilities